PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all im Max

Go down 
+5
jameskodo85
Roger125
TehLastUnicorn
b0r1s
Max
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
..::NooB::..
Max

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:18 am

Hi,im Max,im from Serbia.I love rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b0r1s
..::PC-Help God::..
..::PC-Help God::..
b0r1s

Interests : Hacking,programming,tuts,GFX...

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 am

Hi Max welcome to PC-Help
Back to top Go down
https://pc-help.forumotion.com
TehLastUnicorn
..::PC-Help Lord::..
..::PC-Help Lord::..
TehLastUnicorn

Interests : Games,apps,pc-help

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 am

Welcome Max Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pc-help.forumotion.com/
Roger125
..::Trusted Members::..
..::Trusted Members::..

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 am

Hello. I am Roger Ford. I new here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jameskodo85
..::Learner::..
..::Learner::..

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 am

Hi,im Max,im from sergeant I love rock..
Back to top Go down
dannyrose12

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Hello. single amplitude modulation have a go at it Ford. I unexampled here and there.
Back to top Go down
leevino

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi Max,
pls add me..want have some friends..
Thank you in advanced..
Back to top Go down
addison540

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:06 am

Hi i am addison,new to this forum. Jobs In Visakhapatnam
Back to top Go down
alice.drue

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:50 am

To get your first yacht crew job you need to go to a "hiring port" where yachts are based, crew placement agents operate, and yacht crew find jobs. Without connections, referrals, or being able to introduce yourself in person, you will never get to the next step: an interview with a captain, owner, or crew placement agent.
No one will interview and hire you solely through the Internet, over the phone, or from emails. Captains and owners don't (and won't) search online for people who posted their resume on a general crewing site. They have plenty to choose from who are actively looking for work and just minutes away once they call them.
If you are serious, you actually must go to a hiring port in person with plans to stay until you get a job. Fortunately, although you are competing with other people for jobs, not everyone can back up their story with the right skills, background, attitude, consistency, and professional appearance. It is only a matter of your persistence to find the right opportunity.
The best year-round place to find work in the US (and perhaps in the world) is Fort Lauderdale, the yachting capital of the US. There are other places too, like Newport, Rhode Island, and San Diego, California, but Fort Lauderdale is your best bet for success plus the possibility of securing some day-work to keep money coming in while networking. "All roads lead to Fort Lauderdale" and any yacht that travels will go there at some time.
Focus here first, especially if you are starting from scratch. Trust me...
I jumped on a 121 foot sailing yacht as a deckhand for a one-way delivery to Europe to build sea miles and experience, and then hunted like a hungry dog to find work in the Cote d'Azur (Europe's yachting mecca) for 4 weeks. Once my delivery earnings were nearly evaporated and desperation was around the corner, an unexpected phone call from a crew placement agent I met in Fort Lauderdale saved me and brought me back directly to a job! This was a hard lesson learned...
Remember: go where the action is, have a "last resort" back up plan, and network, network, network in person at every opportunity.
And now I would like to invite you to claim your free instant access to 7 of my most sought-after "Professional Yacht Crew Strategy School" e-lessons at:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all im Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all im Max   Hi all im Max Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all im Max
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PC-Help :: ..::General::.. :: ..::Introduce Yourself::..-
Jump to: