PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help to choose a apad tablet pc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chery
..::NooB::..
..::NooB::..

need help to choose a apad tablet pc. Empty
PostSubject: need help to choose a apad tablet pc.   need help to choose a apad tablet pc. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:56 am

Hey everyone,i'm new here,helpe me decide pls.
I need a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Xmas, i was searching for a long time and finally focused on these two devices. A 7" one with multitouch, run with the google android 2.1 OS, 1GHZ Processor, G-sensor, HDMI output, camera, and the price is pretty low. A 8" one with android 2.2 OS, this one have a better Processor 512MB Memory 4GB storage and run with the android 2.2 OS, and it support flash 10.1,that's really attractive, but this device have no HDMI output, no webcams, and it's a resistance touch panel. It's really hard to make a decision for me now, so i need your suggestions, What's your choice then? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down

need help to choose a apad tablet pc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PC-Help :: ..::PC-Help Zone::.. :: ..::Help::..-
Jump to: