PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Movie?

Go down 
+6
rihanabens
linda03
amanda
Vogue7783
ellen2010
mycoolgirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mycoolgirl
..::NooB::..
mycoolgirl

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 am

Mine is “The Secret Window” the movie was very good! I don't normally watch scary movies, but this one was my favourite. What about yours?
Back to top Go down
ellen2010

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:13 am

I normally love to watch thrilling movies, the best ever edge in the seat thriller which I watched is the Oceans 11.
Back to top Go down
Vogue7783
Vogue7783

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:38 pm

I don’t like to watch movies as I don’t have patient to stay at one place for a long time. But I got a chance to watch the film “2012”. Fantastic movie.
Back to top Go down
amanda

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:01 pm

My favorite movie is Tokyo drift.
Back to top Go down
linda03

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm

My favorite movie is new moon.
Back to top Go down
rihanabens

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm

I like Ice age. That’s my favorite movie ever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rockstar08

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:05 am

Hard rock is my favorite music.
Back to top Go down
milishamaria

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:14 am

My favourite movie is “Cats and Dogs”. I really love that film when I was a child. It’s an amazing and funny movie. I like to watch it again and again.
Back to top Go down
duke

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 am

The favorite movie of mine is “The note book” and the super action movies which were big hit block buster.
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 am

Lord of the Rings-The Return of the King is my favorite movie of all time. That film was just fantastic. It has a less predictable plot and the characters and the story line of the movie are simply superb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movie?    Favourite Movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Movie?
Page 1 of 1