PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your favorite singer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
js_best4u
..::NooB::..

your favorite singer? Empty
PostSubject: your favorite singer?   your favorite singer? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 am

Hi
my favorite singer Akon. I like all songs.
Hip hop and fast song and music Hip Hop star Akon has allegedly exaggerated about his crime history to portray a "bad guy" image to his fans and to music consumers. Akon has reportedly made claims of having a lengthy rap sheet including being the ringleader of a notorious car theft operation and serving four years behind bars. He claimed in one videotaped interview that he was facing 75 years in prison. According to The Smoking Gun, this so called rap sheet is fictitious. Even though his rap sheet does include a half-dozen arrests, Akon has only actually been convicted of one felony, for gun possession. He was only sentenced to three months probation for that charge. The longest amount of jail time Akon has ever served was just a few months for stealing a BMW.
Back to top Go down
milishamaria

PostSubject: Re: your favorite singer?   your favorite singer? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 am

My favourite singer is Michael Jackson. I like his songs very much, because they are full of energy and very melodic. I like to listen to his songs very much.
Back to top Go down
Jennyfer

PostSubject: Re: your favorite singer?   your favorite singer? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 am

Enrique Iglesias is my favorite singer.
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: your favorite singer?   your favorite singer? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 am

Lady Gaga is my favorite singer. Gaga's music is really catchy, controversial, interesting and unique. And also she is more creative with her performances. I really love to watch her live concerts.
Back to top Go down
NoraGareth
NoraGareth

PostSubject: Re: your favorite singer?   your favorite singer? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:31 pm

My favorite singers are;

Chris Young
Elvis presely
Richard Harris
Taylor Swift
Enrique Iglesias
Beyonce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favorite singer?   your favorite singer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down