PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
U must Register or Login to see the Tutorials, Softwares, Games and GFX Downloads Zone.
When you Register or Login don't forget to read the Rules.
ENJOY AT PC-HELP...
PC-Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yahoo & Indexing – What Am I Doing Wrong?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yansan001
..::Learner::..
..::Learner::..

Yahoo & Indexing – What Am I Doing Wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo & Indexing – What Am I Doing Wrong?   Yahoo & Indexing – What Am I Doing Wrong? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:35 pm

SEO strategy and marketing techniques have certainly proved fruitful, but not quite so with other search engines, especially with Yahoo. I have been trying to index my website on Yahoo, but it doesn’t seem to allow my website to be indexed. Do you think there is something that I’m missing? I have successfully done it to Google, so I am pretty sure I have done the right steps. Is there a possibility that Yahoo isn’t accepting websites with two domains, which my site is currently having? It exists in two domains in 3dcart. While I have sought professional help, I am still not getting the answers I need. Your feedback on what I should do next will be very appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Yahoo & Indexing – What Am I Doing Wrong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PC-Help :: ..::General::.. :: ..::Introduce Yourself::..-
Jump to: